9/11/10

Be Positive

Positive! Pictures, Images and Photos
1 Corinthians 1:4-5 (Amplified Bible)


4I thank my God at all times for you because of the grace (the favor and spiritual blessing) of God which was bestowed on you in Christ Jesus,
5[So] that in Him in every respect you were enriched, in full power and readiness of speech [to speak of your faith] and complete knowledge and illumination [to give you full insight into its meaning].


The Word  of God says, " Depart for evil and do good; seek, inquire for , and crave peace and pursue ( go after) it!" (Psalm 34:14). "Do all things without grumbling and faultfinding and complaining [against God] and questioning and doubting [ among yourselves]". ( Philippians 2:14).
  Be positive. Get rid of gossiping and complaining. Start your day by reading  the Bible so that you will know how to speak from the authority of God's Word. Spend time listening to God, and then tell others what you hear Him say. Bring life to whatever situations you face.
Starting Your Day Right-Joyce Meyer
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is something I work on everyday! Some days more then others especially ever since my mom passed away. For some reason my positiveness went out the door with her death. Some days it takes all I got to be positive. I know God is with me and that helps So much! Because I know with out Him I be lost and in a very dark place!
So I continue to pick up His Word each morning and through out the day  and surrond myself with godly people ,to get the encouragement I need to press on. I know this will pass in time.

Have a wonderful positive day

God Bless Hugs & Love Donna

No comments: