5/22/12

Crock Pot Ranch Chicken & Mashed Potatoes



I found a recipe for Ranch Pork Chops but I didn't have any so i decided to use chicken. I also changed it up some. It came out great! Hubby loved it! I don't care for mashed potaoes so I had mine over rice. Was Yummy!
                          ~~Happy Cooking~~    ΓΌ 


4 chicken breast, boneless 1/2 inch thick
1 packet dry Ranch Dressing Seasoning
10 oz. can Cream of Chicken Soup
1 soup can of water
8 peeled, potatoes
5 Tbsp. real butter
3 Tbsp. Sour cream
1 cup milk ( might not need all of it, or might need more depending on consistency of potatoes)
 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese
1/2 tsp. of garlic powder
1 tsp. salt, or to taste
1 tsp. pepper, or to taste …………






Place Ranch seasoning, soup, soup can of water, chicken and potatoes into crock pot, high heat for 4 hours or low heat for 6 hours






 Transfer potatoes to a bowl of a stand or electric mixer. Mix on low until potatoes are mashed then add sour cream, butter, Parmesan, garlic, milk, salt and pepper. Season to taste if needed. For thinner mashed potatoes add more milk, slowly until your desired consistency.


Scoop chicken onto serving plates and top mashed potatoes soup gravy from crock pot.


I am not a mashed potato fan , so I made plain white rice and placed the chicken on top of that.


No comments: