5/28/12

Grilled Chicken Burgers



I know there are many ways of making burgers. Today I decided  to make my own version.  I used the spices I felt like.and I needed to use up mushrooms I had left over. I kinda made it all up as I went along. I also had left over hot dog chili sauce left over from the other night . 
Hubby said they came out Great!  I don't know as I didn't have all the good stuff on it. The burger i had was very good, moist and juicy!
~ENJOY~ HAPPY GRILLING~
 ü


1 LB ground chicken or turkey
2 teaspoons garlic powder
1 tsp. onion powder
1 tsp. paprika
2 tsp. Italian seasoning
1/4 to 1/2 cup fresh bread crumbs
8 squirts of soy sauce
1 onion, chopped
1 cup fresh chopped mushrooms
4 slices of bacon
6 slices of bread
Hot Dog chili sauce ( or any chili sauce you prefer)



Lightly spray a saute pan with cooking or oil spray over medium heat. Saute the onion and the mushrooms.
Broil the bacon and then crumble into the onion and mushroom mixture. Saute on low for 5 mins. Set aside.



In a large bowl, combine the chicken and the spices, bread crumbs and soy sauce.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or up to 4 hours














Meanwhile, build a charcoal fire in an outdoor grill Or, preheat a gas grill on High, then turn to medium.
Shape the chicken mixture into six 4-inch-wide patties.

Spray grill with Pam. Cook burgers about 15 to 30 mins turning once.

Remove to plate. Toast bread on both sides and place on plate.

Put one slice of bread on plate top with chicken burger.

 Add Hot dog chili sauce 


when the onion, mushroom, bacon mix

 this was my dinner , hubby got the works 


I made Macaroni  Salad , I use small shells and 1 can white tuna fish and mayo.

No comments: