3/31/10

Good Morning, another day!

Good morning smiley.gif Pictures, Images and Photos


I can not believe Easter is this Sunday. It sure doesn't feel like it with all this rain and no sun. The weather is suppose to change today, finally! Sun Sun SUN. After a while these rainy days get to me. I want to get out and play in the dirt! There is nothing like digging in the dirt and watching what you plant bloom into something so beautiful! I do plan to start my seedlings this week end. Not sure what i will be panting yet, I like a variety! Veggies and flowers, just not sure what kind. garden smiley Pictures, Images and Photos

Getting back to not feeling like Easter, I haven't even got my decorations out lol. I did out some out that were in my china closet , but have yet to get in attic and dig out the flowers and what ever else I have. I have a lot, as I LOVE Easter time. I time for new beginnings. The warmer weather is here , the days stay longer. Also it will be Jesus Resurrection. WOW where does the time go?? I need another couple weeks...please Hahahaha. I know not happening. See I get sick and get behind and then I can't catch up and then it is here!! Oh well, today is a new day and I can hopefully get into he attic today as i am feeling good, so far. I still can't believe it is Easter Sunday this week end. I will get to see my sons *big big smiles*. I usually have the family over, but things change. I moved and the trip is to long for mom and dad, so my brother had it last year. It was nice. This year things changed again, my niece's boyfriend has 2 small children and his x wife will not let him take them out of the State, they live in PA. SO My brother is having it Sat. WELL, my son is working Saturday, so I will not be going. It's hard not seeing my parents on a Holiday. I didn't;t get to be with them on Christmas either. I am grateful I do get to see them once a week and sleep over when I can. So Easter this year will be my son's and my Mother-in-law. Which is OK, nice and small and I will be able to make Church! YES! NOW the thing is, I need to stay well . That's the tricky part. I just have to take it day to day.
Today I am going to take my mother-in-law to the store to get her out for a while. I have to pick up some things for my son's basketseaster basket Pictures, Images and Photos, my oldest son's girlfriend and her daughters. YES, you heard me I still make them baskets! I was hoping we would see the girls this Easter as well but they will be going to there side of the family.
Smiley Spring Pictures, Images and Photos


I just checked the weather for today, High 63F. YES! I have so much to be grateful for, so I can't complain about Easter being different this year. That's how life is, there's always going to be change and it is how I handle it all that matters. I look for the positive now not focus on the negativethumbs up:) Pictures, Images and Photos!! I am very happy i will see my son's and that my brother will be able to see his daughter. I will see my parents the Tuesday after Sunday as my youngest son is coming with me to help his grandfather. My dad has odd jobs for him. SO I will get to see my one son on Sunday and then again Tuesday Yippee.Animated Smiley Pictures, Images and PhotosAnimated Smiley Pictures, Images and Photos
Well that's about all for now.
Have a wonderful day/night.
Remember there is always something to be grateful about!


smiley Pictures, Images and Photos
God Bless, Prayers
praying smiley Pictures, Images and Photos,Hugs and Love Donnakiss Pictures, Images and Photos
Count your blessings, and praise God.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------


Serenity isn't freedom from the storm; it is peace within the storm.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------
"No one understands the dark nights of the soul better than people recovering from life-threatening addictions.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am more and more convinced that our happiness or unhappiness
depends more on the way we meet the events of life than on the
nature of those events themselves."
--Alexander Humboldt


---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace and gratitude.
----Denis Waitley


---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Let us be grateful to people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.
-----Marcel Proust


---------------------------------------------------------------------------


Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos into order, confusion into clarity.... It turns problems into gifts, failures into success, the unexpected into perfect timing, and mistakes into important events. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today and creates a vision for tomorrow.
-----Melodie Beattie


---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Of all the wonderful things in the wonderful universe of God, nothing seems to me more surprising than the planting of a seed in the blank earth and the result thereof.
---Julie Moir Messervy


---------------------------------------------------------------------------
May our heart's garden of awakening bloom with hundreds of flowers.
---Thich Nhat Hanh


---------------------------------------------------------------------------
To learn the grammar of gratitude, practice saying "thank you" for happy and challenging experiences, for people, animals, things, art, memories, dreams.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Patience" and "passion" both come from the Latin word meaning to suffer or endure. These are just two of the gifts of this day.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: