3/16/10

Goodmoring, Spring is in the air.

spring in the air Pictures, Images and Photos
Goodmoring, Spring is in the air.



The sun is shining and the rain has finally past. Yea!! it is going to be in the 60' s today.


Well yesterday I went to see the Neuro. Dr. I liked her, but it was the first visit, I have learned never to go by the first impression lol. She was very pleasant and had me do a lot different exercises for memory. I failed the memorize 3 things lol I tried so hard to remember them. I also failed the walking a straight line ( if I ever got pulled over and asked to do it I would be charged with drunkenness and I don't drink lol ) and what day it was. She said I am normal DID YOU HEAR THAT??....NORMAL LOL LOL She doesn't know me well. I have to go next week for an EEG test (An electroencephalogram (EEG) is a test that measures and records the electrical activity of your brain.) She was a bit concerned about to 2 episodes I forgot where I was at.Well I am very concerned OK ! I don't want any brain issues on top of all else that is going on. I am happy it is a MRI>I don't do well with brain MRI. I have yet to get through a whole MRI of brain. She also mentioned if I had blood work for B12, which I didn't;t know. Dr said it plays a part with memory WOW I learned something new. I do take a vitamin B-Complex but she said that isn't strong enough if I have a deficiency of B-12. My mom gets a shot if B-12 every week, but she has later stage of Parkinson's and I don't think it really helps her memory. Besides Dr issues , yesterday was an exhausting day!


Today is a new day and the sun is shining bright! I LOVE IT! and it is going to be warm. I am off to my parents today for a visit. The 2 hour ride gets to me, so I stop 2 to 3 xs on way there and on way home. Coming home is the hardest part, as I am so fatigued by 4pm that i have to stop sometimes 4 to 5 times and get out the car and walk some . I have already pulled over and took a short 5 to 10 min nap. Dr wasn't happy to hear that part. Said that shouldn't be all the time, she understand if I am in a flare but when i am not it concerned her.


I always look forwards to spending the day with them. I pray mom is in good mode today, she hasn't been lately and it is very sad how this dang Parkinson's has robed her life. I do all I can to make her smile, but that is hard lately, she is usually in her own world. What really is great, is the relationship I have with my dad today. We were never close as we are like now. That is all due to the 12 Steps and changing how I see things. Also not taking on his moods. I use to feel like I was 5 years old around him, now I feel like an adult. I forgave him and left all that in the past of what happened when i was a kid. The past is GONE. I am so grateful for this wonderful relationship I have with my dad. I always share it when i go out and speak.


Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. Colossians 3:13 NIV


OK well Have a GREAT day
God Bless Peace & Love Donna
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have found that prayer is one of the best ways to break down the wall of un-forgiveness in my heart. When I begin to pray for the person who has wronged me, God begins to give me new eyes to see that person and a new heart to care for that person. As I pray I begin to see that person as God sees them, and I realize that person is precious to the Lord. I also see myself in a new light, just as guilty of sin and failure as the other person. I too am in need of forgiveness. If God did not withhold his forgiveness from me, why should I withhold my forgiveness from another?


Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven. Luke 6:37 NIV


We forgive out of obedience to the Lord. It is a choice, a decision we make. However, as we do this "forgiving," we discover the command is in place for our own good, and we receive the reward of our forgiveness - freedom.


God give me the strength and direction to do the right thing no matter what the consequences may be. Help me to consider others and not harm them in any way. Help me to consult with others before I take any actions that would cause me to be sorry. Help me to not repeat such behaviors. Show me the way of Patience, Tolerance, Kindliness, and Love and help me live the spiritual life. AMEN
(p. 78-80 BB)

No comments: