3/22/10

To Achieve Your Dreams Remember.........

Photobucket


It's a rainy day here in NJ, but the sun is shining in my heart!

I am feeling better today, the flare seems to have lifted some . I am going to spend the night at my parents. We are going to a jazz concert tonight and tomorrow morning taking mom to her neurologist Dr. Since dad cut back on her new med she has been better with walking. This Parkinson's is a nasty, horrible illness!! It has stolen her life from us all and it breaks my heart to see her this way. She retired with honors as a 1st grade teacher . My dad and her loved to travel , and it didn't last long till he got sick with kidney cancer and her diagnose of Parkinson's. I will never forget that year as I went to live with mom for a year while dad was recovering. It was a year of change for us all! SO, I enjoy every moment I spend with them !! Dad is 86 and mom will be 79 this June.

I had a blog that i was going to share all picked out on Spring, but I got a phone call from a friend and as we chatted I looked up and saw the poster on my wall and read it to her. SO as i read it I decided to blog it. It is what we both needed to hear.

God is so awesome!! He is always putting things in front of me, if I am open enough to see them!! And I was this morning. As the first thing I saw as I sat down here was the forsythia tree across the street blooming and then while talking to my friend I saw the poster.
My son gave me this poster a few years ago , it helps me to remember what life is aabout!!


OK I am off , as I have a 2 hour ride ahead of me and I have to pack.

Have a wonderful Blessed day!
Peace, Hope & Love Donna


To Achieve Your Dreams Remember Your ABC's

Avoid negative sources, people, places, things and habits
Believe in yourself
Consider things from every angle
Don't give up and don't give in

Enjoy life today, yesterday is gone, tomorrow may never come
Family and friends are hidden treasures, seek them and enjoy their riches
Give more than you planned to

Hang on to your dreams
Ignore those who try to discourage you
Just do it
Keep trying to matter how hard it seems, it will get easier
Love yourself first and most
Make it happen
Never lie, cheat or steal, always strike a fair deal
Open your eyes and see things as they really are
Practice makes perfect
Quitters never win and winners never quit
Read, study and learn about everything important in your life
Stop procrastinating
Take control of your own destiny
Understand yourself in order to better understand others
Visualize it
Want it more than anything
Xcellerate your efforts
You are unique of all God's creations, nothing can replace you
Zero in on your target and go for it!

No comments: