4/7/10

Thank you God for another day!!

Thank you God for another day!!



Yesterday I spent the day with my parents. We had a nice day.The weather was beautiful!! My sons was suppose to come with me and help his grandfather in the yard but he got called to work with my other son, so hopefully next week he will come. It was a long day and I was very tired when I got home. It is a 2 hour ride and coming home is the real hard part, trying to stay awake. I have to stop a couple times , and I put the radio up and chair dance and sing lol anything to try and stay awake!


I got an offline message from my best friend Tina, about Joyce Meyer Conference , so we are planing to go in August! We went a few years ago and had a wonderful time, so I already marked in my calender and can't wait to see Tina and go to the conference!!Will stay at her house for 3 days!! YES!!
Another beautiful day today! A mix of clouds and sun. Record high temperatures expected. High 88F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Wooooohoooooo Hubby & I are going to the beach today! Going to pack our chairs, a cooler of water, a good book and of course the sunscreen! Don't want to burn! *does the happy dance* then off we go to sit , relax and take in God's beauty!!!!


That's all for now , I will take some pictures and post later.
till then have an awesome day! No matter what the weather it is always shining in my heart!
God Bless, Peace, Hope, and Love Donna


 
Father God, help me to honor Your name not only in my speech, but in every thought, in my attitudes and in all that I do. Please give me a more forgiving and sensitive heart Father, and please give me a faithful heart that will not stray .


In Jesus' name …Amen
26Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible."---Matthew 19:26




20I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.--Galatians 2:20


No comments: