4/8/10

I am so very blessed



I am so very blessed and grateful for another day! I have so much to be thankful for and I am. I try not to take anything for granted, as that's how I lived my life for SO many years. Life today with a grateful heart is so much better! God knows my heart and blesses me each day that I remember where it is I came from and do the next right thing. I choose to walk and live for Him, today!.


Yesterday was so beautiful. Hubby & I sat on the beach for 4 hours, had some lunch on the boadwalk and took a short walk on boardwalk as well. There was a nice breeze which was needed as it was very warm! The water was freezing but ever now and then we had to quickly stand at the edge and wet ourselves and get out fast lol as it hurt ! I had a squirt bottle with us as well. The beach was crowed with young teens and also young moms with their little kids. I love watching them play and scamper about. They were even some who ventured in the water. There were some teens that went all the way in OH MY are they crazy or what lol! I took some pics and a video which i will share at the end of this. We ad a nice relaxing day, which hubby really needed as he hasn't felt good in along while.


Today is physical therapy and then food shopping. I have this therapy and 1 more and I am done! YES I don't even want to go today, was thinking of calling in sick , but then I would have to make it up next week and I don't want to, I just want to finish it, and get it over with. My shoulder is somewhat better but I know in time it will be back to the way it was. I have a slight tear in rooter cuff. Even doing the exercise at home won't be enough as I don;t have all the equipment they have that I used. Oh well. I have other health issues that need to be taking care of before this shoulder.


OK have a Wonderful Day
God Bless, Peace Hugs and love Donna


Grateful for;
God's grace
God's beauty
another day
my husband
my sons
my family
my friends
my recovery
AA
I am able to move around today

for my home

we had sausage sandwichs from Midway
we had ice coffee as we walked the boardwalk
hubby moving away from icy water
so very blessed
reading a good book


No comments: