4/21/12

Crock Pot Breakfast Casserole

I found this recipe on Pinterest and have yet to try it..but it sure looks delicious
When my sons come with his gf and her kids they all love breaky foods and this would be a big hit. SO I will be making it when they come visit, since it makes so much.
Plus, what's even more beautiful about this is that my sons & gf sleep in so they
can serve themselves when they get up.
I also like this as I know I can change it up each time I make it.
I use Reynolds Slow Cooker Liners so I dont need to spray the bottom.


                                            Happy Cooking and ENJOY ♥

Ingredients:
1 package (32 oz.) of frozen hash brown potatoes
1 lb of bacon – cooked, drained and cut into pieces
1 lb of sausage, browned and drained
1/2 cup green onions – diced
1 green pepper – diced
3/4 pound cheddar cheese – shredded
1 dozen eggs
1 cup milk
1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
salt & pepper to taste

Directions:
Spray crock pot ( unless u r using Reynolds Slow Cooker Liner) and evenly spread hash browns at the bottom
Add sausage, bacon, onions, green pepper and cheese on top of hash browns.
Beat the eggs, milk and mustard, salt & pepper together.
Pour over the whole mixture.

Turn the crock pot on low for 8-10 hours or until eggs are set and thoroughly cooked.

No comments: