"You could use any ground meat you'd like. This is a fun way to cook a meatloaf that is great for a hot summer day when you don't want to turn on the oven. We use a charcoal grill. I usually don't measure the seasoning, so go by your own tastes. I also put baked potaotes or sweet potaoes wrapped in foil and place on grill. "
Prep Time:15 Min Cook Time:45 Min Ready In:1 Hr Servings Per Recipe: 8
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons dry bread crumbs
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat.
- In a large bowl, mix together the ground pork, ground turkey, eggs, bread crumbs, mushrooms, garlic, Italian seasoning, basil, and Worcestershire sauce using your hands. Pat evenly into a 9 inch pie plate.
- Place the pie plate onto a cookie sheet, and place on the grill grate. Close the lid, and cook for 30 to 45 minutes, until no longer pink. The meat will cook faster on the grill than in the oven.
1/3 cup ketchup, 1 TBLS Worchestershire Sauce, 2 tsp brown sugar. Mix in a small bowl and brush on the meatloaf the last 5 mins.
- Weight Watcher Points ( Old System) 6Pts
Meatloaf on the GrillServings Per Recipe: 8
Amount Per Serving
- Total Fat: 13.9g
- Cholesterol: 132mg
- Sodium: 102mg
- Total Carbs: 2.7g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.5g
- Protein: 24g