2/9/10

A New Day

Good morning world! Praising God for another day! Free Yahoo Smileys


I am sitting here enjoying a hot cuppa coffee Free Yahoo Smileys and watching the birds outside my window. I threw some more bird seed out the window and as I did I realized I had more then just birds and squirrels visiting yesterday, I see dear tracks!We have lots of them around here, but they have yet to bother anything in our yard, they usually eat all my neighbors flowers lol. I don't mind their winter visit but I pray they don't come eat my summer veggies and flowers .

I have Therapy today for my shoulder, my 3rd visit. I have to go 2xs a week for 4 weeks. It hurts pretty much right now. I am hoping this helps, next step is MRI and Dr has mentioned OP but I am not having one, I will live with it! I am not going to her this shoulder to begin with lol I am seeing her ( Rheumy Dr) for Fibromyalgia and she has seen 2 times in my blood work and with my symptoms, lupus. I am seeing her for this reason as I know there is more wrong with me then just Fibro. BUT like she said she needs me to do this for my shoulder so it is on paper. OK I am working with her as she is trying to work with me!

So therapy is at 10am and then stop at the library to return my books and pick some up. I ordered some on line yesterday, Not sure all of them will be ready. I LOVE this feature to be able to look at the books on line and pick what i want and have then there for me. Some of the books are at other branches, so like i said they all might not be there. I also want to check out some crock pot cooking books. I just LOVE my new crock pot! I plan on cooking Slow Cooker Lemon Garlic Chicken. I will post it later.

I am knitting a scarf right now, in a pretty baby blue color. It is coming along slowly with this dang shoulder. When it is finished I will post it. I need to post a bunch of crafts I've made over the years that's another whole blog in it self.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They are calling for more snow Free Yahoo Smileys we were just hit with 2FT Sat.

Feb 9 Today
A mix of clouds and sun this morning followed mostly cloudy skies and a few snow showers this afternoon. High near 35F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 50%.


Feb 9 Tonight
Snow likely. Low 29F. Winds E at 15 to 25 mph. Snow accumulating 5 to 8 inches.


Feb 10 Tomorrow
Snow along with gusty winds at times. Significant blowing and drifting snow. Temps nearly steady in the low to mid 30s. Winds NNE at 20 to 30 mph. Snow accumulating 6 to 10 inches.

YIKES, I best run to the store and get me some bread and milkJK where I live there won't be any as all the older people have scooped it up already Hahahaha. I do need to pick up some chicken bouillon cubes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To be an imitator of God, requires that we come to terms with the value of quietness, slowing down coming apart from the noise and speed of today's pace, and broadening our lives with a view of the eternal reach of time. It means saying no to more and more activities that increase the speed of our squirrel cage. Knowing God requires that we "be still".

Be still and
know that I am God.

Psalm 46:10 NKJV

WOW can i denify with that! I can get so caught up in running places and forgetting what I really should be doing, which is slowing down and taking time out for God. Quality time! Not trying to be in 2 places at one time lol! As it is all it does is make me sick, irritable and run down. I forget to look to God and be thankful for what I have.

Today I WILL make time for Him away from the noise and bussle of the world!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have a wonderful day my friends!! Remember put God above all else, He will be there for you through anything you are going through. Just take the time and see and hear. Life is amazing and I am so very grateful that I came back to Him! I am writing my testomony, but it will be a while before I will post it.

God Bless Free Yahoo Smileys

No comments: