3/5/10

Joel 2:13










Grace is extended even to those who fail.
Have you failed in some areas of your life? Have you been disobedient?
The grace of God is provided for those who fail, for those of us who are sinners. The solution is found in coming back. He will forgive and reinstate you. If it were not so, we would all despair.
Return to the Lord your God,
for he is gracious and compassionate....
abounding in lovingkindness.


Joel 2:13


Bedside Blessings--Charles R. Swindoll


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Boy do I identify with this. My life was such a mess for so many years! I was so lost! I knew God as a child, but didn't fully understand His love. It wasn't till I came back to Him and asked for His forgiveness and changed my ways. I had to learn to trust God's solution, but at that time I didn't know how or where to even begin to look. The bible was to hard for me to understand, but He knew what i needed and that was a 12 Step program with others who shared what i went through and were finding a solution ot thier problems. After a few years He opened another door and was ready to open the bible again, by now there were so many different kinds. Ones I could understand.


So much has changed since then. I am better person today, more secure in my life and more independent do to trusting God more. God's love is amazing, so wonderfulful, and fulfilling! I know no matter what He is always there waiting for me, like He has been all my life! I just have to seek Him and trust Him.


Thank You SO much Lord for ALL you have done and continue to do in my life!♥


God Bless Hugs, peace & love♥ Donna

No comments: